Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back to Back Shoots

I normally don't do back to back shoots because I want to make sure to have plenty of extra time with my clients, but today was different.  I've been so busy and had to schedule two sessions, one right after the other.  Luckily it worked out great and I had plenty of time with both sessions.  The best part was that the  two sessions were completely different.  

I met the first family at a little hidden park that I love.  It was so much fun.  I got to run around after a little guy, his dog and his family.  We played in the leaves and roamed through the woods.  A perfect adventure for a Saturday afternoon.  After that, I headed to a local burnt out schoolhouse that us photographers all love to frequent.  It was nice that there were only three of us photogs there today.  Sometimes it gets rather crazy and full of photographers & their clients, especially on a Saturday.  Anyway, my second client was a couple of fun High School seniors.  They were so great to photograph.  Two gorgeous young people that knew how to work the camera.  The best part was having a little mini fashion show, America's Next Top Model Style.  I let the two create their own poses and we all laughed and had a great time.  It was a super fun day!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog! These photos are fantastic